Check out our new Virtual 360 Tour!
Located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, the Murphy’s Community Centre houses the largest bowling alley on the Island. Murphy’s Bowling Centre has been the hub of bowling on Prince Edward Island for close to 50 years. Our 14 lane, five pin bowling alley offers open regular and glow-in-the-dark bowling, as well as many leagues for youth, adult and senior bowlers. Bowling party packages are also available for birthdays, team parties, staff functions, and family gatherings! Bowling is a fun, affordable sport that everyone can enjoy.
Please visit thealley.ca for the latest specials and promotions!
Please note that bowling hours are subject to change so to ensure availability please phone: (902) 892-7311.
The Alley Summer Hours of Operation:
- Sunday, Monday & Tuesday: bowling/restaurant/bar closed
- Wednesday: Bowling Hours, 12pm to 10pm (last lane booking at 9pm)
- Wednesday: Bar Hours, 4pm to 10pm
- Wednesday: Restaurant Hours, 4pm to 9pm
- Thursday – Saturday: Bowling Hours; 12pm-12am (last lane booking at 11pm)
- Thursday – Saturday: Bar Hours; 3pm to 12am
- Thursday – Saturday: Restaurant Hours; 3pm to 9pm (full menu) & late night menu until 11pm
Please contact us for league information.
55 Plus Bowling registrations are being accepted now at the lanes, Monday to Friday, 1-4 pm.
The Youth Bowling Program will be resuming in September with more details to follow.
For more information on these leagues and others please call 902-892-7311.
Our licensed lounge is located next to the Bowling Lanes allowing our adult bowlers to enjoy refreshments after the game and sports on our Big Screens. The Alley is also available to book out for large functions or the new private room is available for smaller groups.
To book a lane or to find out about available times, please call: